At AVRspot you can build an exciting and dynamic career
On behalf of our US based customer, AVRspot is looking for a 3D Artist who wants to create state-of-the-art 3D models for our clients.
- Prototype and implement AR/VR features;
- Participate in solution design;
- Constantly improve professional skills and know-how.
- Portfolio demonstrating skills in 3D modelling and texturing;
- 1+ year of experience in Maya and/or 3DS Max;
- Desire to learn and improve know-how and skills;
- Intermediate English;
- Familiarity with Unity and/or UE4 engines.
What will you get with AVRspot:
- Exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects;
- Great opportunity for professional and career growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule;
- 24 days of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave;
- Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel;
- Free English language lessons;
- Events every Friday.
- Sense of responsibility;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in team;
- Self-improvement potential.
AVRspot is a creative technology studio with an outstanding team of experts who build world-class AR/VR applications and provide top-notch services regarding AR/VR implementation. We transform the way people purchase homes, decorate spaces, or get a first-rate education by providing them with cutting-edge technologies such as computer vision, object recognition and motion tracking, photogrammetry, as well as 3D laser scanning.
Please send your CV and portfolio on email@example.com with expected salary mentioned.