Digital Marketing Specialist
At AVRspot you can build an exciting and dynamic career
AVRspot is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who wants to join our friendly team.
The best candidate should have:
- Understanding how marketing works and ability to create and implement product marketing strategy;
- Self-motivation, can-do attitude and unstoppable desire to learn;
- Ability to generate creative ideas, test and implement them;
- 2+ years marketing experience;
- Excellent written and good spoken English;
- Basic understanding of software development process
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking skills that enables creative solutions to complex problems.
- Team oriented and skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
Would be a plus:
- Good knowledge and understanding of social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Google+);
- Advanced SMM experience and passion about social media as a marketing tool, ability to follow the trends;
What will you get with AVRspot:
- Exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects;
- Great opportunity for professional and career growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule;
- 24 days of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave;
- Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel;
- Free English language lessons;
- Events every Friday.
You will do:
- Evangelize and promote the product through blogging, user forums and online publications;
- Work with the Product Owner to invent and define product features;
- Demonstrate enhancements to customers / platform users and gather feedback;
- Produce marketing strategies, develop content, and execute marketing campaigns;
- Brainstorm ideas and implement those that we like;
- Content marketing (running a corporate blog, external publications, PR distribution, info-graphics);
- Lead digital marketing initiatives;
- Own digital and/or offline campaigns from launch to ongoing optimization.
AVRspot is a creative technology studio with an outstanding team of experts who build world-class AR/VR applications and provide top-notch services regarding AR/VR implementation. We transform the way people purchase homes, decorate spaces, or get a first-rate education by providing them with cutting-edge technologies such as computer vision, object recognition and motion tracking, photogrammetry, as well as 3D laser scanning.
Please send your CV and portfolio on email@example.com with expected salary mentioned.