At AVRspot you can build an exciting and dynamic career
On behalf of our US based customer, AVRspot is looking for a Unity Developer who wants to create an outstanding AR/VR experience for our clients.
- Prototype and implement AR/VR features;
- Participate in solution design;
- Constantly improve professional skills and know-how.
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language;
- Desire to learn and improve know-how and skills;
- Responsibility and self-organization;
- Intermediate English;
- Experience in iOS\Android application development would be a plus.
What will you get with AVRspot:
- Exciting chance to work in booming industry on interesting and challenging projects;
- Great opportunity for professional and career growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule;
- 24 days of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave;
- Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel;
- Free English language lessons;
- Events every Friday.
- Sense of responsibility;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in team;
- Self-improvement potential.
AVRspot is a creative technology studio with an outstanding team of experts who build world-class AR/VR applications and provide top-notch services regarding AR/VR implementation. We transform the way people purchase homes, decorate spaces, or get a first-rate education by providing them with cutting-edge technologies such as computer vision, object recognition and motion tracking, photogrammetry, as well as 3D laser scanning.
Please send your CV and portfolio on firstname.lastname@example.org with expected salary mentioned.